What are the signs of True Love ? Here are the 15 signs of True Love
After falling in love, a person starts sharing his dreams with someone else’s thinking. But is this the true love? Isn’t it just attraction?
We all fall in love with someone at some point or the other. The moment this feeling comes in our mind, we start believing that this is the only thing that is true and everything else is a lie and a hoax.
These are some of the things that are considered the basis of true love. If your love is true then at some point you must have felt these things too and if it has not happened then there is still time. True love can be found anytime at any age:
What are the signs of True Love ?
1. Does it happen to you that if you are walking alone on the road, then only that person remains in your thoughts. There are many things going on around you but that person is the only person in your thoughts?
2. When listening to your favorite love song, do you only remember him/her and you feel that every word of that song has been written keeping you in mind?
3. Do you see good in every evil and childish act of that person and love his/her mistakes?
4. Do both of you argue a lot but in the end you forget everything and become cool?
5. Do you feel incomplete in his/her absence? No matter how many people are with you, your eyes look for him/her?
6. Do you also feel sad when he/she is sad and you want to remove his/her sadness by whatever means?
7. Do you have complete confidence in your love and are not afraid that you will lose him/her? Are you sure that he/she will always be with you?
8. Don’t you mind sacrificing something for him/her and you think it will make him/her happy so that’s the right thing to do?
9. You yourself fight with him and you are also sad in your heart. But do you not like someone else speaking against him/her in the slightest and you give that other person a bad word?
10. Do you do whatever you do now in the spirit of ‘we’ and have left the spirit of ‘I’ only after meeting him/her?
11. Do you sometimes tease each other in public places and forget that there are others around you?
12. Have you been changing a lot on your Facebook page/profile since you found this new partner? For example, changing your profile picture, posting updates of romantic songs every day, sharing positive things and love or related posts.
13. Do you not like to go anywhere alone now and you aspire to be with him/her when you are alone?
14. Have people started asking you now that when are you both getting married?
15. Do you tell yourself that I have to be the best for my partner because he/she is the best and deserves the best?